COMPETITION AND CONSUMER PROTECTION COMMIS
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) is a statutory body under Ministry of Commerce Trade and Industry. The CCPC was established under the Competition and Consumer Protection Act No 24 of 2010 of the Laws of Zambia.
Its Mission Statement is to safeguard and promote economic welfare by prohibiting anti-competitive and unfair business practices in Zambia.
In order to align its operations to good governance practices, the CCPC wishes to recruit for the following position:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – KASAMA OFFICE, NORTHERN PROVINCE (1)
Directorate: Human Resource and Administration
Reports To: Provincial Investigator
Job Grade: CCPC/F
- Effectively undertakes timely provision of secretarial services in order to enhance operations of the Commission
- Effectively undertakes maintenance of buildings and surroundings in order to enhance conducive working environment
- Effectively undertakes timely provision of office space and accommodation to officers in order to accommodate everyone.
- Undertakes timely availability and maintenance of office equipment in order to enhance effective and efficient operations of the departments.
- Effectively undertakes availability and maintenance of transport services in order to enhance mobility of officers and equipment.
- Effectively Undertakes administration and utilization of petty cash in line with policies in order to enhance effective and efficient operations of the provincial office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
- A Diploma in Public Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable of microsoft packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, decision making, time management, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Exhibit a high level of integrity and professional ethic.
- Team player, committed, motivated and pays attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
CANDIDATES FROM NORTHERN PROVINCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply to:
The Director - Human Resource and Administration
Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
4th Floor, Main Post Office
P O Box 34919
The closing date is Friday 2nd September 2022